* Less Pain - The laser seals nerve endings as it moves through tissue. Your pet will feel less pain after surgery.
* Less Bleeding - The laser seals small blood vessels during surgery, resulting in less bleeding and quicker procedures.
* Extreme Precision - The laser enables your surgeon to only affect or remove the target tissue, leaving the healthy surrounding tissue untouched.
* Reduced Risk of Infection - The high heat of laser energy kills bacteria and microorganisms as it moves through diseased areas, reducing the chance of infection.
* Quicker Recovery - For all of the above reasons, your pet is likely to feel less discomfort after surgery, and return home to normal activities sooner.
How it Works:
A laser is an intense beam of light. Using an instrument that allows it to be precisely controlled, the laser beam replaces the traditional scalpal.Laser energy instantly vaporizes the water found in tissues, allowing it to "cut" or essentially remove an extremely small area of tissue. The energy seals nerve endings and blood vessels as it moves through the tissue, resulting in less bleeding, less pain and virtually no trauma to surrounding tissue.