We offer a wide array of surgical procedures including spay/neuter, mass removal, enucleation, and select orthopedic procedures. We get your pet back to you as soon as we can with most of our procedures only requiring your pet to stay for the day. We know and understand that it can be stressful being away from home and we want to get your beloved pet back where they will be most comfortable to start the healing process.
For most of our surgical procedures, we utilize our CO2 Laser unit to help provide better care with less pain, bleeding and stress to your pet.
How it Works:
A laser is an intense beam of light. Using an instrument that allows it to be precisely controlled, the laser beam replaces the traditional scalpel. Laser energy instantly vaporizes the water found in tissues, allowing it to "cut" or essentially remove an extremely small and exact area of tissue.
* Less Pain - The laser seals nerve endings as it moves through tissue, causing less pain than a traditional scalpel post-surgery.
* Less Bleeding - The laser seals small blood vessels during surgery, resulting in less bleeding during and after the procedure which allows for quicker procedures.
* Extreme Precision - The laser enables your surgeon to only affect or remove the target tissue, leaving the healthy surrounding tissue untouched.
* Reduced Risk of Infection - The high heat of laser energy kills bacteria and microorganisms as it moves through diseased areas, reducing the chance of infection and need for antibiotics.
* Quicker Recovery - For all of the above reasons, your pet is likely to feel less discomfort after surgery and resume normal activities sooner.
Contact us today to see how we can help meet your pets surgical needs!